Saturday 14 August 2010

MY CHEATING EX STORY

This is a Blog dedicated to all you Guys out there who have had your heart smashed in to a million pieces by your CHEATING ex girlfriends and would like to get revenge! It happened to me a month back in July. I had had a great summer vacation with my EX in Turkey. We then get back and two days later she tells me she doesnt want to be with me any more because she's off to Uni in a month. Bullshit i hear some of who say, and yes that that's exactly what it was, because a week later she's in a relationship on Facebook with some jerk who I find out has been seeing my ex for over 2 months! I was with this girl for almost 4 years. I was SO angry that i just wanted to do unspeakable things! But that would land me in jail, so I thought I Would create this site instead devoted to all you guys who have similar stories.
I have started off and posted some images of my ex and if any one reads this who wants to take their revenge then send your story and REVENGE pictures to:

 submitexpics@aol.com

and they will appear on this blog for all to see!


3 comments:

  1. MY happiness is back to me after a very long time which i an
    my ex separated since i was alone my life change
    every thing about me change a friend of mine gave
    me an email address and told me that this was the
    email address she contacted when she was in the
    same problem so i contacted the email i got a reply he
    ask me to send him my number so i did he was a man
    call Grate Olili he casted a spell for me and told me that
    within two day that my ex we be back for good within
    that two days my ex was back, i and my ex are getting
    married. next mouth, you contact him at
    grategodesslovespell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you know you not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife, i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my spy on my wifes phone.He hacked my wifes Gmail and Facebook account and linked all my her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to Mr James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 


    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete